Founded in 2002 Green Festival has grown over 13 years into the nation’s premier sustainability event, encompassing the largest and most diverse green marketplace, a robust speaker roster, and a culture of festival fun that showcases fashion, music, food, youth activities, film and much more.
Green Festival is inspiring and empowering tens of thousands of consumers, communities and businesses to work green, play green and live green.
At Green Festival, we are committed to:
- Showcasing the best and latest green products and services in the market;
- Making ‘green’ practical, viable and accessible to every American by promoting sustainability in everyday life choices and actions;
- Providing the ultimate marketplace for green brands and consumers who want to integrate sustainability into their lives;
- Being a zero-waste marketplace where consumers can be assured that companies are committed to environmental sustainability;
- Representing a diverse, sustainable community that is socially and environmentally responsible
- Encouraging companies to adopt green and fair trade principles through Green America’s certification process;
- Promoting vegan-vegetarian diet alternatives focused on organic, non-GMO and local artisanal foods as part of a healthy and sustainable lifestyle;
- Serving as a launching pad for Corporate Social Responsibility efforts and consumer programs in sustainability.
In 2013, Green America and Global Exchange, two pioneering nonprofit organizations in sustainable economy and social justice issues, partnered with Messe Stuttgart, a leading international tradeshow organizer producing Europe’s largest consumer show on sustainability, green products and fair trade. Messe Stuttgart contributes extensive tradeshow experience to Green Festival. Together, the new Green Festivals, Inc., shares a commitment to producing quality events, embracing growth and aspiring to connect consumers and buyers worldwide with best green products and information in a fun, festive atmosphere. This dynamic partnership leverages extensive networks to bring major corporations and businesses together with thousands of consumers and advocates to expand the reach and impact of Green Festival.
Finding the best team members for the job of representing Green Festival is our top priority, therefore the process of review is extremely important to us. If you don’t see a position that fits your needs, keep looking as we will be updating this board frequently throughout the year. Please only apply for positions posted on the board. Once you have filled out your application form and submitted your resume and cover letter, you will receive a conformation. If by chance you don’t, follow up at email@example.com. We will follow up with you if we are missing a vital piece of information. Positions posted on this board will be both temporary event positions and a variety of internships, so please read each description carefully before submitting your information.
Thanks so much for your interest in working with Green Festivals, Inc. and we look forward to receiving your applications!