Exhibitors — Do you think you have the coolest, most innovative, exciting brand in the Green Festival marketplace?
By purchasing a booth, exhibitors are automatically nominated for the Green Festival Brand Award. Invite your fans and your customers to vote on the Green Festival website through Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google +, E-blast or however you choose to keep in touch with your most loyal customers.
Washington, DC Judges Include: Kate Black - Founder of Magnifeco.com and EcoSessions, Ryan Foland - Entrepreneur and Founder of Resonate Consulting, Sally Parker - Energy and Sustainability Liaison - District of Columbia Public Schools.
Voting for 2015 is live. Vote now!
The winning exhibitor will receive:
- A special award, presented during the Green Festival
- National media recognition as a leading brand in the green community
- A free inline booth at a 2016 Green Festival in city of choice
- Recognition at an exhibitor reception at the 2016 Green Festival in that city
The top five nominated brands before each festival will be finalists to win the Green Festival Brand Award. All finalists will receive a special sign to showcase at their booth throughout the expo. A green panel will vote for the brand which represents the best in sustainability and innovation in the green marketplace. Green Festival will recognize the nominated finalists through displays at the event and media outreach activities.
At Green Festival, we believe even small changes toward sustainability can make a major impact on people’s lives and the planet. Everyone has a role to play in being green – and the ‘Green Festival Brand Award’ will reward both the company and the consumers who support them.
Winners from 2015
The goals of the Green Festival Brand Award are to:
- Generate greater recognition for Green Festival exhibitors among the media, attendees and potential customers, helping build stronger brand awareness
- Create incentives and added benefits for companies to exhibit with Green Festival
- Provide a new platform for companies to engage with their customer base in a fun and creative way