About Green Festival
Green Festival® is a vibrant, dynamic marketplace where companies and organizations come to showcase their green products and services, and where people go to learn how to live healthier, more sustainable lives.
Green Festival is America’s largest and longest-running sustainability and green living event. We bring together the world’s most trusted companies, innovative brands, national and local businesses, pioneering thinkers, and conscious consumers in one place to promote the best in sustainability and green living.
Green Festival offers something for everyone, with the widest selection of products and services to work green, play green and live green from food, fashion and health to energy, construction and design. People can shop and enjoy vegan, vegetarian, organic foods, hands-on demos, educational activities and inspirational speakers.
Green Festival is a unique and powerful platform for connecting potential customers, retailers, wholesalers and corporations - all under one roof. It provides excellent opportunities for green brands to generate business-to-business and business-to-consumer sales, build awareness and strengthen relationships in an expansive and engaging green marketplace.
Mission and Vision:
Green Festival is inspiring and empowering consumers, communities and businesses to work green, play green and live green.
At Green Festival, we are committed to:
- Showcasing the best and latest green products and services in the market
- Making ‘green’ practical, viable and accessible to everyone by promoting sustainability in everyday life choices and actions
- Providing the ultimate marketplace for green brands and consumers who want to integrate sustainability into their lives
- Striving to be a zero-waste marketplace where consumers can be assured that companies are committed to environmental sustainability
- Representing a diverse, sustainable community that is socially and environmentally responsible
- Encouraging companies to adopt green and fair trade principles through Green America’s certification process
- Supporting vegan-vegetarian diets that are focused on organic, non-GMO and local artisanal foods as part of a healthy and sustainable lifestyle
- Serving as a launching pad for Corporate Social Responsibility efforts and consumer programs in sustainability
Green Festival is a brand of Messe Stuttgart.
Green Festival has joined forces with Messe Stuttgart, a leading international tradeshow organizer producing Europe’s largest consumer show on sustainability, green products and fair trade. This dynamic partnership leverages extensive networks and tradeshow experience to expand the reach and impact of Green Festival.
Messe Stuttgart is the organizer of a series of concurrent consumer shows in the Sustainable Economy, including shows like “The Market for good taste – the Slow Food Trade Fair,” “FAIR HANDELN – international exhibition focusing on Fair Trade and globally responsible trade and activities,” “Garden outdoor environment – exhibition for garden and lifestyle,” “i-Mobility – exhibition for intelligent mobility, environment and technology,” “YogaExpo – the trade fair for yoga, Ayurveda,” “Haus Holz Energie – the large sustainable building and energy trade fair,” and more. The concurrent events featuring over 1,150 exhibitors attract more than 80,000 visitors annually.
Messe Stuttgart and the ICS International Congress Center Stuttgart, a business division of Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH, have been setting sustainable trends since they ﬁrst opened in October 2007. Their central concern is the conservative use of resources and the promotion of an environmentally responsible attitude, including energy use, waste management, water conservation, green transportation, good food and conscious employees. http://www.messe-stuttgart.de/en
For the first time, we have partnered with a national public relations agency in 2014 to expand the reach and impact of Green Festival as we promote the best in sustainability and green living. Finn Partners, a global public relations firm with a distinguished track record in corporate social responsibility and environmental issues, will help us engage more consumers and businesses with our messages about sustainability. This is part of our new effort to grow and maximize visibility for sponsors, partners, businesses and speakers participating in Green Festival. We’re excited about our partnership with Finn Partners, and hope you will contact us at email@example.com to learn more about how to get involved in our events this year.
Green America® is a not-for-profit membership organization founded in 1982. Our mission is to harness economic power—the strength of consumers, investors, businesses and the marketplace—to create a socially just and environmentally sustainable society.
At Green America, our programs are helping millions—families and businesses—to build a green economy and a more just and sustainable world, greening your life, work and world through safe food, clean energy, fair labor and fair finance.
What Makes Green America® Unique
- The Green Business Network™ (GBN) helps green companies emerge and thrive.
- The Green American magazine and The National Green Pages® gives you the powerful tools, steps, goods and services you need to green your lives, your communities, and the world.
- The GMO Inside program supports both labeling initiatives and removal of GMOs from our food systems.
- Fair Trade Action and Fair Labor programs work for a green economy that lifts up its workers and pays them fairly, rather than relying on sweatshop-, child-, or forced labor.
- Our clean energy programs include Climate Action, Clean Energy Victory Bonds, Fossil Fuel Divestment and the Better Paper Project.
- Our green finance programs include Socially Responsible Investing, the Break up with Your Megabank Campaign and the 1% in the Community Campaign
Global Exchangeis an international human rights organization dedicated to promoting social, economic and environmental justice since 1988. We are a 501 c3 registered non-profit. We’re changing the rules across the globe from a profit-centered global economy to thriving people-centered local economies; from the politics of greed to a living democracy that respects the rights of workers and nature; and from currency to community.
Our holistic approach reaches thousands of members and supporters, through educating the U.S. public about root causes of injustice and the impacts of U.S. government policies and corporate practices. We inspire change by building people-to-people ties, engaging grassroots education for action and linking social and environmental movements.
Over the last 25 years, we have won victories big and small on behalf of workers, small farmers, the environment and vulnerable communities around the world. We helped build a thriving Fair Trade movement. We championed campaigns to stop and end wars, challenge corporate power and bring attention to the exploitation of the current global economy. We monitored elections in Colombia, Mexico, and in the U.S. We built the largest sustainability event (Green Festival) in the country from the ground up and trained young adults in green careers. We have organized social conscious travel around the globe on our Reality Tours. And we are still going strong!
For more detailed information: www.globalexchange.org