Green Festival® is a vibrant, dynamic marketplace where companies and
organizations come to showcase their green products and services, and
where people go to learn how to live healthier, more sustainable lives.
Green Festival is America’s largest and longest-running sustainability and
green living event. We bring together the world’s most trusted companies,
innovative brands, national and local businesses, pioneering thinkers, and
conscious consumers in one place to promote the best in sustainability and
Green Festival offers something for everyone, with the widest selection of
products and services to work green, play green and live green from food,
fashion and health to energy, construction and design. People can shop
and enjoy vegan, vegetarian, organic foods, hands-on demos, educational
activities and inspirational speakers.
Green Festival is a unique and powerful platform for connecting potential
customers, retailers, wholesalers and corporations - all under one roof. It
provides excellent opportunities for green brands to generate business-tobusiness
and business-to-consumer sales, build awareness and
strengthen relationships in an expansive and engaging green marketplace.
Mission and Vision
Green Festival is inspiring and empowering consumers, communities and
businesses to work green, play green and live green.
At Green Festival, we are committed to:
- Showcasing the best and latest green products and services in the market
- Making ‘green’ practical, viable and accessible to everyone by promoting sustainability in everyday life choices and actions
- Providing the ultimate marketplace for green brands and consumers who want to integrate sustainability into their lives
- Striving to be a zero-waste marketplace where consumers can be assured that companies are committed to environmental sustainability
- Representing a diverse, sustainable community that is socially and environmentally responsible
- Encouraging companies to adopt green and fair trade principles through Green America’s certification process
- Supporting vegan-vegetarian diet alternatives focused on organic, non- GMO and local artisanal foods as part of a healthy and sustainable lifestyle
- Serving as a launching pad for Corporate Social Responsibility efforts and consumer programs in sustainability
In 2013, Green America and Global Exchange, two pioneering nonprofit organizations involved in sustainable economy and social justice issues, have joined forces with Messe Stuttgart, a leading international tradeshow organizer producing Europe’s largest consumer show on sustainability, green products and fair trade. Messe Stuttgart contributes extensive tradeshow experience to Green Festival. This dynamic partnership leverages extensive networks to bring major corporations and businesses together with thousands of consumers and advocates to expand the reach and impact of Green Festival.
Finding the best team members for the job of representing Green Festival is our top priority, therefore the process of review is extremely important to us. If you don’t see a position that fits your needs, keep looking as we will be updating this board frequently throughout the year. Please only apply for positions posted on the board. Once you have filled out your application form and submitted your resume and cover letter, you will receive a conformation. If by chance you don’t, follow up at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will follow up with you if we are missing a vital piece of information. Positions posted on this board will be both temporary event positions and a variety of internships, so please read each description carefully before submitting your information.
Thanks so much for your interest in working with Green Festivals, Inc. and we look forward to receiving your applications!