Green Festival Expo is introducing a brand new referral program. If you know a business that would fit into our Green Marketplace, let your sales representative know, and if they book with us you will receive a check for $100 AND the company you referred will receive $100! It's that easy, so reach out to your network and spread the message!
oining the green movement is easy! Let your friends know and make some extra cash as well. Networking with your co-worker's connections, posting on social media or even starting up a friendly conversation with an eco-friendly business down the road can all lead to potential opportunities to promote and earn $$! Listed below are some top reasons to join Green Festival Expo.
The 8 TOP BENEFITS to join our Green Festival Expo:
- Benefit from a unique B2C and B2B hybrid (2 in 1) show over 3 days
- Get in direct contact with 20,000 attendees and premium buyers
- Leverage the strong brand awareness opportunity through experiential marketing
- Learn your local demographic, both niche and mainstream, to support end retail sales
- Increase residual sales & extend lead generation
- Launch new products and businesses at our excellent platform
- Participate in our network, media and marketing platform
- Network with people and businesses
BOOK NOW for the best pricing and booth location!
Check out our newest addition Portland: With more than 10,510 acres of parks, Portland is ranked by numerous sources as one of America's Greenest Cities. Portlanders recycle 63 percent of their waste, the highest rate in the nation. Additionally, Portland has the nation's highest and fastest-growing percentage of bicycle commuters. Portland will host the final festival of 2015, taking place on December 11th, 12th and 13th at the Oregon Convention Center, the ﬁrst convention center in the nation to receive the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED-EB (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Existing Buildings) certiﬁcation.
In addition to Portland, 2015 Green Festivals at the Los Angeles' Convention Center (September 25-27) and San Francisco's Cow Palace (November 13-15).