You’ll meet new people, have fun and support a great cause! Since 2002, amazing volunteers have enjoyed fun jobs at Green Festivals across the country. Volunteering at Green Festival is a rich and rewarding experience for people of all ages and backgrounds. Thanks in advance for sharing your time, energy, skills, enthusiasm and commitment!
- Join the conversation on the Green Festival Volunteer Facebook Page!
Make a difference with us!
2016 Volunteer Registration is open! Click the link below to join us!
There is a job for every interest at the Green Festival. Click here to see a list of Volunteer Job Descriptions. If you have questions, visit the Volunteer FAQ.
Is your question not answered in FAQ? Please e-mail email@example.com.
Volunteers are asked to commit to at least one 4.5 - 5 hour shift and receive:
- Free access into the festival all weekend
- An exclusive volunteer t-shirt
- Snacks and relaxation in the Volunteer Lounge
- Meet new friends in your area
- Great networking experience
- Explore over 250 green exhibitors
- The opportunity to meet influential people in the sustainability industry
- Build relationships with exhibitors in regards to future employment, other volunteer opportunities, possible internships and more
- Receive community service hours
- Free/optional memberships to Global Exchange and Green America – new members only
A few important things to know about volunteering:
Volunteering with a Group
If you'd like to bring a group to volunteer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a group volunteer reservation.
Volunteers Under Age 18
All Volunteers must be 10 years and older. Volunteers aged 10 to 16 years must volunteer with a parent, guardian or adult over the age of 18 at all times.
All Volunteers under age 18 must have a volunteer waiver. Visit the volunteer registration website 2 months prior to each event to download the waiver.
Volunteers who are hearing impaired, deaf, or handicapped are encouraged to volunteer. If you have questions or concerns about what volunteer positions will fit your needs best, please e-mail email@example.com.
Questions?: Contact the National Volunteer Manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 828-333-9415.
Thank you for being a part of our amazing team of Green Festival volunteers!