Burbank Green Alliance
Take the Zero Waste Attendee Pledge! Burbank Green Alliance wants to help you reduce our waste-print this November 17-18th. Be a Green Attendee by checking-off what you can do:
- __ Reduce My Footprint! I will bike, carpool, or use public transportation. (If you bike to the event you get in FREE.)
- __ Bring My Reusable Bag! I will say no to disposable bags.
- __ Bring My Reusable Water Bottle! I will fill it up at home.
- __ Bring My Reusable Utensils and Napkins! I will use my own.
- __ Go Easy On Freebies! I will only take what I will use.
- __ Save Paper! I will scan business cards on my phone. (There’s an App for that!)
- __ Shop Smart! I will buy sustainable goods that are locally made, recycled, non-toxic, and/or minimally packaged.
- __ Bring My Name Badge! I will bring my reusable name badge, so I won’t need to take a new one or I will remember to hand back the one they give me.
- __ Read the Signs! I will be sure to sort my trash in the appropriate receptacles; if I don’t know, I will ask someone.
- __ Say Thank You! I will thank vendors for doing their part to be green.
- __ If you don’t yet own reusable utensils, water bottles, or bags no worries, you can purchase these environmentally friendly items from Green Festival Vendors.
Burbank Green Alliance is proud to be a nonprofit ally and wishes you a fun and sustainable event!
Have a fantastic time!