Join together on Friday, November 9th with artists, social innovators, entrepreneurs and impact funders to celebrate the concept launch of the Social Innovators & Investors Resource (SIIR). SIIR will be the first Foundation Center serving entrepreneurs, social innovators and impact investors through research, collaboration and education-networking events like this one.
The point of this EcoSystem Party is to unite the diverse social entrepreneur ecosystem from the Green Chamber to Green Drinks to Slow Money to Slow Food. “United we can change the world for the better!” This fun, interactive event is the first time SIIR is uniting innovators and entrepreneurs in arts, education, sustainable food, eco-entertainment, urban and futurism for a unique look into social capital markets.
Enjoy the best of what social capital markets can achieve…from amazing organic and locally sourced cuisine, wine and deserts to awesome arts and renewable energy projects. Come out and learn more about building the social entrepreneur ecosystem that can fuel equitable, sustainable social change locally and around the world.
- Amazing Sustainable Food by the Bay Area’s Top Organic & Slow Food Entrepreneurs
- Live performances by Pachas Pajama’s & Balance Edutainment on the Main Stage
- DJ Lamont FingerSnaps & the Art Collective Spinning in the Up Stairs Loft
- HUB & Intersection Artists in the Wine Bar Gallery
- Open Sustainable Bars featuring best wines and microbrews
- Awesome demos by the hottest social innovators & entrepreneurs
- Learn about various funding opportunities from impact funders
- Network & Party with change makers and funders who are leading social innovation
Event Partners: Slow Food, Slow Money, Green Festival, Green Drinks SF, Green Chamber, Food Shift, Sharable, B Lab, Mayor’s Office of Small Biz, Economic Development, Economic Empowerment, SBA, Latino Start Up Alliance, Hispanic Society of Engineers, Black Founders, Ashoka Youth Venture, Oakland Local, Oakland 2.0, etc.
Tickets are transferable, but not refundable.