Washington DC – September 28, 2012 Through four decades of research & consulting with numerous nutritionists & vegetarian specialists Natural Zing has gathered ‘the best of the earth’, products that help you to develop your own ‘natural zing’! We continue to search for & only offer the highest quality foods the earth can provide – living, vegan, organic, or wild crafted foods that result in improved vitality.
Natural Zing is a family business that is owned & managed by the same founder that started the business in 2003, after changing to a raw/vegan diet a couple years earlier. He manages the operation with the same passion in which it was started those many years ago.
Leading the specialty food sector, Natural Zing offers over 1,500 raw, organic, vegan selections that are “Good for you & the Earth” TM. We pride ourselves on offering reasonable prices, fast delivery, & knowledgeable customer care representatives.
Natural Zing is also a Green America certified green business. We use 100% recycled paper for our office & warehouse printers, recycled boxes, & biodegradable packing materials. We are located in a green building using solar & other green technologies.
Natural Zing has worked in partnership with indigenous communities & some small rural farmers to support the training of organic agriculture pilot projects, encouraging them to change from conventional to organic growing practices. Some of these farmers use higher standards than just organic & sustainable methods and also earn a better than “fair trade” wage. We continue to seek organic farmers with high quality products throughout the United States & other countries.
Top 10 Things Natural Zing Does To Save the Earth
1. sells raw, vegan, organic food that uses minimal man-made energy to make
2. sells many wild crafted Amazon rainforest products that support preservation of the rainforest
3. re-uses boxes, & purchase biodegradable corn starch packing peanuts
4. uses recycled paper for all office uses
5. uses soy based ink and 100% recycled paper for our catalogs.
6. uses solar & wind power for most of our electricity needs
7. warehouse is a green building – passive solar design & radiant floor heating
8. purchases from some small organic farmers
9. participates in local sustainable agriculture
10. participates in the carbon neutral shipping option with UPS reducing climate impact
Please don’t hesitate to contact Natural Zing with any questions or if you would like to place on order from the extensive product line 1-888-729-9464. To learn more about our products go to www.NaturalZing.com or to get great vegan recipes http://naturalzing.blogspot.com.