For more than a decade, Green Festival® has led the organic, sustainable and fair-trade movements in the U.S. Our goal is to highlight businesses that are leaders in leveraging sustainability to increase market share, brand loyalty and their bottom line.
- Download the Floorplans for New York City 2016
- Download the Floorplans for Washington, D.C. 2016
- Download the Floorplans for New York City 2015
- Download the Floorplans for Washington, D.C. 2015
- Download the Floorplans for Los Angeles 2015
- Download the Floorplans for San Francisco 2015
- Download the Floorplans for Portland 2015
Our events in major U.S. cities are the largest and longest-running green events involving millions of conscious consumers who want to support companies that share their values. Whether a National Sponsor with branding on our stages and speaking opportunities or a single-city Sponsor targeting a specific product, we work closely with our Sponsors to ensure they reap multiple benefits from connecting with America’s most powerful sustainable event brand. Our Sponsors see the results in customer loyalty, high brand reputation and recognition and the resulting revenue benefits.
- Widespread media visibility and attention through a designated national public relations firm specializing in green business
- Access to a targeted consumer base of individuals who want to be sustainable, ethical and green
- Spotlight on corporate social responsibility efforts and sustainability impact
- Specific events for B2B networking and sales opportunities
- Participation in exciting and innovative B2C outreach initiatives
In addition, we have joined forces with Messe Stuttgart, a leading international tradeshow organizer producing Europe’s largest consumer show on sustainability, green products and fair trade. This dynamic partnership leverages extensive networks and tradeshow experience to expand the reach and impact of Green Festival.
Green Festival welcomes companies and businesses of all sizes to share their best ideas in sustainability, social responsibility and the environment. Sponsors with Green Festival should:
- Have a commitment to sustainability and a “green” offering. A “green” offering is a product or brand which represents a company’s commitment to sustainability, social justice or the environment. Only these products or brands are permitted at Green Festival.
- Be aligned with Green Festival’s mission, vision and commitments
- Aspire to make a positive environmental and social impact through their sustainability efforts, green products and services